vendredi 29 juin 2012

Centerpiece

I said it before, I don't like to change bags every day. When I did this I always forgot something, keys, card keys etc. Therefore my daily outfits are construed around the same bag, for about a week or more. This week my large red bag from the Trend was the inspirational element. Today, however the centerpiece was my HUGE ring by Kenneth Jay Lane



19 June 2012


8 commentaires:

  1. That is an incredible ring! I love these huge rings, but they never come in my size, I have enormous hands - sadly. I also love the shoes!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Nora! You are really good at putting these visuals together. My favorite right now is the one below with the brown maxi skirt and green mod bracelet. You have a good eye for color!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I do the same thing! Love the bag :) The long skirt is great, one of these day I probably want to own one!

    xoxo
    mloescloset.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cute look you've put together. The shoes are my favorite:)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello gorgeous, yes you leave it in the fridge for at leat 2 hours.
    Men in the field might have kept the tomatoes cold in the river.
    have a lovely Sunday.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I change my bag almost every day. I learned how to pack all my essentials in 5 minutes. Love the ring and skirt!!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm following you on GFC.
    http://inches2style.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. love this look! i've got that blouse, i'll have to try and recreate it.
    Chic on the Cheap

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. That's funny because I first noticed that blouse on your blog, but in red and blue which is not available where I live. I love it in beige as well, it is actually one of my favourite tops.

      Nora

      Supprimer

I'll enjoy reading your comments.